Available June 2015
For the second time since originally being placed on the market as a rental property back in 2010, the K2 House in Avondale Estates is available as a rental property. The property has been occupied and well taken care of by tenants for the last 5 years.
The house was built in 1963 as a contemporary ranch. After a 2010 renovation, the house was transformed to a modern day architecturally unique home. It has 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and an amazing office that can be considered a lounge/office or small bedroom.
The kitchen is contemporary study in white w/white gloss cabinets with a custom corian island with integrated sinks and a double drawer dishwasher.
The master bath features an open shower with both a hand held and overhead rain shower. It opens onto it’s own separate spacious patio surrounded by trees.
The most treasured characteristic of the house is the wall of window/sliding doors that streams in light and views of the very private Asian themed garden and pool.
Some of the highlights include:
- Floor to ceiling modular moveable drywall panels that allow you to section off private areas of the house
- The formal entry foyer with mid century Eichler-style door hardware
- 90+ recessed lights
- White marble floors
- Activity or breakfast area
- Dining room with custom designed gas fireplace
- Office w/exterior sliding doors opening to the pool
- 12’ wide patio doors facing pool with no wood trim
- Open family room with custom sliding walls (not doors)
- Circular drive, Asian theme gardens, private patio off master bedroom
The house will rent for USD $3200.00 and will be rented unfurnished.
If you are an individual, corporation or location scout looking for livable and modern in an awesome neighborhood, please contact property manager Gary Chad at 404 254 4100 or via email at email@example.com as he is handling all inquires.
Read more on REALTOR.com: http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/8-Lakeshore-Plaza_Avondale-Estates_GA_30002_M56324-70551#ixzz2z8B5g1EB2 people dig it like an old soul record
If ya dig it, share it!Tweet